Inviting exhibitors at electronica to post their most ground breaking goods, submissions will be judged via an unbiased panel, and Digital Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a vary of companies throughout the sector and consist of:
- Robert Owen, Director of All over the world College Programme at Creativity Technologies
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Material Advertising Specialist at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Controlling Director United kingdom & Eire at RS Factors
- Mark Patrick, Complex Advertising Supervisor at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business Growth of 5G IoT Good Related Buildings at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Associate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries immediately after an in-depth discussion and the highest scoring entry will be the winner, which will be declared on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s fascinating to see that many digital distributors have been decided on as part of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they depict or opportunity new strains for their organization. It will certainly be interesting to see which products and solutions they vote for, and we seem forward to viewing the innovative products and solutions corporations place forward.
The post Judges Declared for Digital Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared very first on Napier – B2B PR and Promoting Company.